
Anna?
安娜?
Get her brought in. Get Calder on the phone.
把她帶回來. 打電話給 考爾德 .
Ben. It’s time for me to go now. So where are they picking you up?
本. 我現在要走了. 他們到哪接你?
They’re not. I’m not going back. I’m going to Berlin for the Love Parade.
他們不來接我. 我不回去. 我要去柏林參加 戀愛大游行.
You’re not going back with your parents? No, they turned cool.
你不回到你父母身邊? 不, 他們轉變了
They told me to fly like the wind or something. Are you gonna come?
他們叫我周圍走走. 你要和我一起嗎?
I’m not gonna chase you through Europe. I can go by myself.
我不想和你穿遍歐洲. 我自己也可以.
Well, you can’t. Why not?
不, 你不行. 為什么不行?
Because. Because why?
因為. 因為什么?
Because European railway travel can be very dangerous.
因為歐洲的鐵路旅行非常危險.
I mean, it’s the preferred method of travel for delinquents and lunatics
我意思是,只有打工一族、精神反常、
perverts, thieves, the odd slasher now and again. They’re not properly maintained.
小偷那些人才會選擇坐火車的. 他們那些都不是什么好人.
The trains. The slashers are worldclass. Yeah. Nice try, Ben. Thanks.
火車是世界上最多罪案發生的地方. 是嗎. 值得一試, 本. 謝謝.
Anna, just stop and think, will you? I don’t wanna think. I wanna live.
安娜, 停下來想想好不? 我不想想.我想生活.