What's the matter?
你怎么了?
My back--I threw it out. I was holding Parker upside down.
我的后背…我抻著了,我剛才拎著Parker玩倒立。
Okay. Come on. Give me your feet.
好吧,來抬腳。
How's that? Is that better?
怎么樣,好點了么?
Honey, can you push the interview?
親愛的,你能推遲面試么?
Because I don't think I'm gonna be able to take care of Penny like this.
我想我這樣沒法帶Penny了。
Don't do this to me.
別跟我來這套。
I don't have time to make a phone call,
我沒時間打電話,
and I promised that woman I would not let the kids interfere with this job.
而且我跟那女的保證了我不會因為孩子影響工作。
But that was a stupid promise.
但這個保證夠蠢的。
Remember that time when you were away in Tucson, and I had a 104 fever,
還記得那年你在土孫(城市)出差,我發了高燒。
but I still managed to take the kids trick-or-treating?
但還是堅持下來帶孩子過萬圣節。
Honey... I don't think that's helping.
親愛的這樣沒用。
Tom, being a mom is like being an E.R. Doctor.
Tom當母親就像當急診室醫生。
There are no days off, so get up! Get up!
沒有休息日,給我起來,起來。
Okay.
好。
Jeez, are you crying?
天哪,你在哭嗎?
Just a little.
算是吧。
I'll be fine. You just... go. Just go.
我沒事,你走吧,快走吧。
Oh, for god sakes.
哦,真要了命了。
Give them hell, honey.
給他們點顏色看看,寶貝兒。
You...
你…