So it looks like Mary Alice killed Zach's birth mother in order to keep her from taking Zach away.
Mary Alice為了不讓Zach被帶走,殺了他的生母。
Oh, my god. I mean, I knew Mary Alice had killed herself over something big, but wow.
天哪我是說,我知道Mary Alice一定是因為一件很嚴重的事而自殺,但沒想到。
Can you imagine living with that guilt?
你能想像如何帶著那種罪惡感生活么?
Isn't it bizarre that Paul and Mary Alice had this secret all those years,
這不是很奇異么,Paul和Mary Alice這些年來一直帶著這個秘密生活,
and we didn't even know about it?
我們竟一點沒有察覺。
No, not really.
不,我不覺得。
I mean, what do we actually know about our neighbors?
我是說,我們到底了解我們的鄰居多少?
I mean, we can tell if they keep their lawns nice
我們能看到他們的草坪修剪得很好
or they take their trash cans in,
能知道他們把垃圾桶拿進房子
but when they do those things, we stop asking questions.
但只要他們做這些事, 我們就不再多問了。
Bcause if people are good neighbors...
因為只要他們是個好鄰居…
We don't really care what happens behind closed doors.
我們就不會去在乎門后面發生著什么。
It had been one year since my suicide...
我自殺后已經過去一年了…
Makes you wonder, doesn't it?
值得思索啊,不是么?
And a lot had changed on Wisteria Lane.
Wisteria Lane上發生了很多改變。
There were new flowers, new houses, and new neighbors—
新的花兒,新的房子,還有新的鄰居…
the kind anyone would want living right next door.
人人心中理想的那種好鄰居住進了隔壁