Here it is in black and white. It's your kid.
白紙黑字你看好了,是你的孩子。
What? Why aren't you smiling?
怎么了,怎么不笑笑?
It's not enough.
還不夠。
What do you want, a father's day card?
你想要什么父親節卡片?
You knew the one thing that I demanded was fidelity,
你明知道對我最最重要的就是忠誠。
and you still went out and screwed around behind my back.
你還是在我背后和人鬼混。
You knew the one thing I didn't want was a child,
你明知道我最最不想要的就是孩子,
and you still tricked me into getting pregnant.
你還是設下陷阱讓我懷了孕。
It's not the same thing.
不是一回事。
Damn straight. What you did was worse.
真他媽說對了,你做得更過分。
We're not very nice people, are we?
我們不是什么善男信女,不是么?
No, we're not.
我們不是。
Oh, when we got married,
哦,我們結婚的時候,
I thought we were gonna be so happy.
我以為我們會很幸福。
Me too.
我也是。
Look on the bright side. At least we're still rich.
往好的方面看我們還是富人
Thank god for that.
感謝上帝。