Hi. Uh, I need a paternity test.
你好,我需要一份親子鑒定。
Well, we'll just schedule you for an exam.
好,那我們為你安排一次檢查。
Oh, no, no. I-I don't need to take a test.
哦,不用,不用,我不需要做檢查,我很確定。
I am just trying to reassure my husband of what I know is true in my heart.
我只是想安慰我的丈夫一下。
So if you could just slip me someone else's test results,
所以你要能給我順一份別人的檢查結果,
I could make my own.
我可以自己做一份。
I got Photoshop for Christmas.
圣誕節我得了Photoshop做禮物。
Oh, come on.
哦,行了。
You look like a fun-loving girl.
你看來挺能瘋的,
I am sure you've been in a couple hairy situations of your own.
我想你肯定也有過幾次特別狀況了。
Just because I choose to express myself,
我喜歡表現自己,
doesn't mean that I condone adultery.
并不意味著我會去跟人通奸
Sorry.
抱歉
Paternity test results?
親子鑒定結果么?
I know. I'm in the same situation.
我明白,我也跟你一樣。
Really?
真的么
Mm-hmm.
嗯。
I just found out the clinic screwed up,
我剛發現我的醫生搞錯了。
and gave me an egg that belonged to some lesbian.
把一個女同性戀的卵子給了我。
It was supposed to be implanted in her lover,
本來該移入她愛人體內的。
and now my husband's freaking out,
現在我丈夫慌了。
because he thinks that our baby's gonna be gay!
他認為我們的孩子會是同性戀。
Okay. We're in slightly different situations.
那我們的情況看來不太相同。
But do you wanna get a cup of coffee and talk about it?
但你愿意一起喝杯咖啡談談這件事么?
Yeah. That'd be nice. Thanks.
嗯,可以啊,謝謝。
Yeah. Us girls have to stick together.
嗯,女人應該互相幫助的。
We shouldn't let that stupid piece of paper ruin our life.
不能讓一張破紙毀了我們的生活。
Yeah!
說得對!