It appears there's a 7-year gap since your last position.
看來你上次工作已經是7年前了
What did you take some time off?
怎么了想休息一陣?
I was a stay-at-home mom.
我在家帶孩子。
I wish it had been time off.
我倒希望是休息。
Boy or girl?
男孩還是女孩?
A girl...
女孩…
and three boys.
還有3個男孩。
Four kids?
4個孩子?
Yeah, of course, they won't get in the way of the job,
是啊,當然他們不會妨礙我完成工作。
because my husband's staying homewith them from now on.
因為從現在開始我丈夫在家帶孩子。
I knew I could never do both jobs justice.
我知道我不可能家里家外的忙。
That's why I chose not to have a family.
所以我決定一個人過。
I didn't want to be one of those kind of women--you know, sloughing things off onto coworkers,
我不想成為那種女人…把工作推給同事.
because of a pediatrician appointment or a dance recital.
因為要帶孩子看醫生或參加孩子的演出。
I get really neurotic about putting people out.
我炒人魷魚已經炒膩煩了。
With all due respect, Nina, won't be an issue.
我明白你的意思Nina,但我不會那樣的。
I can leave home at home.
家里的事我不會帶到工作。
And it's not gonna break your heart toleave those sad little faces behind?
你會舍得那一張張傷心的小臉么?
Are you kidding?
你開玩笑吧?
This office is paradise…
這里是天堂…
grown-ups talking about grown-up things.
成年人談成年人的事
No screaming, no vomiting, no boogers under the table.
沒有叫嚷,沒有嘔吐,桌子下面也沒有鼻屎。
You're gonna have to drag me outta here kicking and screaming…
你拽我出去我也哭著喊著不會走。
weekends, holidays, whenever.
周末,假期,隨時待命。
All right, Ed wants to make the final decision.
好吧Ed要做最終決定。
So I will bring you back tomorrow at 3 for a follow-up.
明天下午3點你再來。
Well, that--that sounds great. Thank you--
好,那好極了,謝謝。
Lynette, be early. Show me something.
Lynette早點到,證明給我看。
Okay.
好。