Lynette, hi, it's Bree.
Lynette,嗨是我Bree。
I do hope I'm not calling too early.
希望我沒有打得太早嗯?
Hmm? Oh, of course you can borrow that scarf.
哦,你當然可以借那條圍巾。
I'll press it for you.
我一會幫你熨熨
Um, I have, uh, some news. Rex died.
唔,我有事要告訴你,Rex過世了。
I thought they were gonna operate. What happened?
他們不是要進行手術么?怎么了?
Apparently Rex's heart just gave out.
似乎Rex的心臟停跳了。
Oh, my god.
哦,天哪!
So when can we see Bree?
我們什么時候能看到Bree?
She said she was gonna call.
她說她會來電話的。
She's got a lot of things to do, planningfor the funeral, that sort of thing.
她很忙,要籌備葬禮什么的。
She doesn't look that busy to me.
我看她似乎不怎么忙啊!
Hi. What are you doing out here?
嗨,你在這干什么呢?
Oh, I'm just waiting for, uh, Rex's mother. She's gonna be here any second.
我在等Rex的母親,她馬上就到了。
Honey, we are so sorry.
親愛的,我們很難過。
Oh, do one of you drink soy milk?
哦,你們有人要喝豆奶么?
I was cleaning out the fridge this morning,
早上我清理冰箱時候發現的,
and Rex is the only one who drinks it.
家里除Rex沒人喝。
I just bought it on Friday .I'd hate to throw it away.
我周五才買的,我不想扔了。
What a waste.
可惜了。
Oh, sweetie.
哦,寶貝兒。
Honey, you can let it out.
親愛的,你別這么撐著。
No. No, I can't afford to fall apart right now.
不,不,我現在不能垮掉。
Why?
為什么?
You're about to find out.
你們這就知道了。
Bree!
Bree!
Oh, stop here. This is the house.
停車,就是這棟房子。
Is that...
這是...
Yes, that is Rex's mother.
對,這是Rex的母親。
I can't believe it.
太難以相信了。
It's like some hideous nightmare.
簡直是場惡夢。
My life is over!
我沒法活了!
My life is over!
沒法活了!