So you're just not gonna talk to me, is that it?
你就打算不跟我說話了,是么?
Fine. I don't need to talk.
行啊,那我也不說了。
Okay. Yes, I had a little affair.
行了,對! 我是偷了點情。
It wasn't the best thing to do, and I'm not proud of it.
這不是什么好事,我也臉上無光。
But it's not the worst thing that could have happened.
但這也沒什么大不了的啊。
Nobody died.
誰也沒死了啊!
Oh, don't be such a martyr, Carlos.
哦,別跟個烈士似的,Carlos。
Okay, it takes two people.
一個巴掌拍不響。
How many times did you go off on your little business trips and leave me alone?
你沒完沒了的出差把我一個人丟在家里。
See, so technically, you cheated, too.
所以也可以說你也偷情了。
It's just your mistress was your work.
只不過你的小情人是工作。
No, okay. That was a stretch. I'm sorry.
別走,好吧。我有點瞎扯了,對不起。
Carlos, wait! Come back. Look, I wanna start over.
Carlos別走,回來,我想從頭來過。
We're gonna have a baby.
我們就要有孩子了。
Isn't that what you always wanted?
你不是一直想要當爸爸么?
Carlos, wait!
Carlos,等等。
I said I was sorry and I love you!
我說了對不起了,我愛你。
What more do you want?!
你還想要我怎么樣?
I want a paternity test.
我想要你做親子鑒定。