Mom, grandma's leaving, all right? You have to talk to her.
媽,奶奶要走了,知道么?你得跟她談談。
No, I don't. If you heard the things that she said to me--
我不談,你要是聽到了她當時對我說的話…
Look, I'm sure she was a real bitch, okay?
我知道她對你很無情。
But she's family, so that makes her our bitch.
但她是家里人,我們得受著。
Let her say good-bye to dad.
讓她跟爸爸道別。
She went out of her way to be cruel to me.
她對我殘酷得太過分了。
I don't want her at the funeral.
我不想在葬禮看到她。
Mom, if you don't let grandma come, I will never forgive you.
媽,你要是不讓奶奶參加葬禮我永遠也不原諒你。
Did I ask for your help?
我用你幫忙了么?
You know dad would want her there.
你很清楚爸爸希望奶奶在的。
It's true Rex and I did not have the perfect marriage,
Rex和我的婚姻確實不算美滿,
but for 18 years I tried my very best,
但18年來我已經傾盡了我的全部,
and for that I am entitled to your respect.
為這你應該尊重我。
Of course you are.
你當然努力了。
Of course I respect you.
而且我也尊重你。
Well, then why did you say those things to me?
那你為什么對我說那些話?
I guess I thought it would be easier to be angry at you
我只是覺得對你發脾氣更容易一些,
than to be angry with Rex.
我已經不能對Rex發脾氣了。
I mean, what was he thinking,
我是說,他怎么能這樣?
leaving me?
就這么離開了?
I do want you to come to the funeral.
我想讓你來參加葬禮。
Oh, you don't know what that means to me, Bree.
這對我來說太重要了,Bree。
Thank you.
謝謝你。
Someone should get my luggage.
找個人幫我搬行李。