
You’re not gonna call me, are you? No.
你不會打電話給我, 是嗎? 是的.
It’s out of my way, anyway!
無論如何,我都會很吃驚的!
How was the date? I need to talk to him.
約會還好吧? 我要和他談談.
I can’t let you in there, Anna. Anna, wait.
我不能讓你進去, 安娜. 安娜, 等等.
Go on. I’m not going.
走吧. 我不去.
Dad.
爸爸.
Way to go. I can’t believe you had that restaurant swarming
太過分了,我真無法相信你派你的私人保鏢
with your secret servants. You ruined my date!
擠滿了整個飯店.你毀了我的約會!
And now I’m gonna die before I ever get to third base.
看來我死之前都無法踏出我的第三步.
I mean second base.
我意思是第二步.
Anna?
安娜?
Talk to you about this later. No. No, stay.
遲點再和你說. 不. 不, 留下.
Pull up a chair. We’re just discussing the G8 Summit in Prague.
拉張凳子過來坐下. 我們在討論布拉格的G8首腦會議.
How to persuade the EU to adopt our plan to give humanitarian aid
如何說服歐盟領導人采取我們的計劃人道主義
and medical technology to developing nations.
對發展中國家進行醫學技術上的資助.
But you had a bad date
但你的約會砸了
so we should probably focus on that. No, I’m so sorry to have interrupted.
那我們也許可以把事情集中在這來. 不, 對不起我中斷了你們的討論.