
Never ask a president to promise, honey. I’m not. I’m asking my dad.
決不要叫總統保證什么,寶貝. 沒. 我只是在問我爸爸.
Promise?
保證嗎?
Promise.
我保證.
Later, maybe we can talk about me leaving Prague to go to the Berlin Love Parade.
遲點也許我們可以談談不如 離開布拉格去柏林戀愛大游行.
Forget it. I’ve been reading about it
別妄想. 我早有所聞了
and it’s basically one big peace rally. No, it’s basically an orgy.
基本上只是一個大的和平集會. 不,基本上算是個縱酒狂歡的集會.
Not if I keep my top on and I go like this a lot:
我自己能自控就沒問題啦,我非常想去
It’s not going to happen, Anna.
這是不可能的, 安娜.
The answer’s no. Sir, vice president. Still waiting.
不可以. 先生, 副總統在等著你呢.
President. Still president.
總統. 還是總統.
ZYGOTE. Very good.
ZYGOTE. 很好.
Ten, 20, 40 points.
10, 20, 40 分.
Okay. In Prague, I will fulfill all my diplomatic obligations.
好. 到了布拉格, 我要完成我的外交任務.
I’ll go to the reception, the concert with Gabrielle
我要受招待 加布里埃爾 去聽音樂會
where I will be escorted by two agents, stay out as late as I want.
和兩個保鏢, 想玩多晚就玩多晚