
I am 18 years old and I wanna go out on a date without guys in bad suits...
我已經18歲了, 我不要那些穿著蹩腳西服的 保鏢跟著我出去約會
Sorry, Harper. Hiding behind every tree. Nothing is private.
對不起, 哈柏不是說你 躲在那些樹后面.什么私隱也沒有了
Sweetie, I am just trying to protect you.
寶貝, 我只是想保護你.
Dad, I’m not that 12yearold girl who would only dance with you at your inaugural ball.
爸爸, 我不再是那個只能在你就職 晚會上和你跳舞的12歲的小女孩了.
You’re right.
你說得對.
Excuse me, sir. It’s the vice president on the phone.
對不起,先生. 副總統打電話來.
He says it’s urgent.
他說非常緊迫.
Dad. You can make it up to me when we’re in Prague.
爸爸. 我們到了布拉格再談吧.
We’ll see.
再說吧.
Remember Gabrielle Le Clerc? French ambassador’s daughter.
還記得 加布里埃爾 拉 克拉克 嗎? 法國大使的女兒.
She’ll be in Prague and she’s invited me to this concert. And I wanna go.
她也會去布拉格, 她邀請我去聽音樂會.我想去.
Yes, Gabrielle. Pierre’s little girl. It’s all right, I suppose.
噢, 加布里埃爾. 皮埃爾的小女兒. 我想應該沒問題.
Without the army. One agent.
不需出動軍隊. 一個保鏢就夠了.
Thank you, Mom. Yeah, one agent.
謝謝, 媽媽. 是的, 一個就好.
Two. Weiss and Morales. Final offer. Just Weiss and Morales, promise?
2個. 維斯 和 莫瑞絲. 就這樣定了. 就 維斯 和 莫瑞絲, 保證?