
Thank you.
謝謝你.
Is that Anna Foster? How can you stand to have people
那是安娜 福斯特嗎? 你怎能忍受總是
staring at you all the time? It’s part of the job description.
有人目不轉睛地盯著你? 這只是工作的一部分.
After six years in the White House
自從進了白宮這六年來
and eight as the governor’s daughter, I don’t really know anything else.
作為總統的女兒, 其他的我真的不知道了.
I think you’d get all this attention if you weren’t the first daughter.
我想如果你是第一女兒的話就要注意這一切.
Yeah.
是的.
You look good in that blouse. You should wear that more often.
你穿那寬松的上衣很好看.你應該常穿.
Actually, it’s a sweater.
實際上這是一件毛衣.
Sweater, blouse, you wear it well. Take a compliment.
毛衣也好上衣也好, 你穿起來都好看.贊美你一下
Have you heard from Rhode Island? I got in.
有沒有羅得島大學的消息? 我被錄取了
Congratulations. I knew you would. My parents are pushing premed.
太好了.我就知道 父母勸我念醫科
I think parents want you to appreciate the good things in life, but not do them.
我想父母是要你去賞識一生中最好的東西, 而不是去身體力行
They want you to see art We got something at 9:00.
他們想你看那些美好的. 現在是9點正,似乎有點狀況.