
Identification, please. Hi. Grant Hillman.
請出示你的身份證. 嗨.格蘭特 西曼.
That’s H-l... Just the ID, please.
我是-請出示你的身份證.
I’m here to pick up...
我是來接....
Okay.
好.
Grant Hillman picking up Liberty. He’s clear.
格蘭特 西曼是來接 "自由小姐"的. 沒問題.
It’s not often you come here for a date. Maybe when Clinton was in office.
也許克林頓在職的時候不常有人來赴約吧.
Would you please get out the car?
請你下車好嗎?
That was a joke.
開什么玩笑.
Seriously, how many guns are pointed at me right now?
你是認真的嗎, 有多少支槍現在對著我?
I’ll need those flowers too.
那些花也拿下車吧.
Hi, Grant.
嗨,格蘭特
Thank you, Mark.
謝謝,馬克.
These were for you. They would have impressed you.
這原本是要送給你的. 本來是很好看的
No, no, no. They still do. They died for their country.
不, 不, 不. 現在也很漂亮 他們是為國而捐軀的.
Do you wanna get out of here? More than you know.
你想離開這里嗎? 非常想
Alone at last.
終于可以獨處了.
All agents are in position. If possible, can you walk me out a latte? Iced, soy.
所有人員全部就位.如果可以的話, 帶杯咖啡出來給我好嗎? 要冰的.
I am so glad you finally asked me out. It wasn’t that hard, was it?
我很高興你最終還是約我出來了. 并不是很難, 是吧?
Come on, I’m easy. I’m...
我是非常平易近人的. 我--
Okay, I’m not really easy, but...
呃, 接近我不是很容易, 但是--
I’ll shut up, because I don’t know what I’m saying.
我該閉嘴, 因為我不知道我在說些什么.