
But I was a little intimidated. Because of my father?
但我有點害怕 因為我爸爸的緣故?
No, because you’re easy. I’m just going off what you said.
不, 因為你很平易近人. 我又像你一樣不知在說什么了.
Looks like Liberty found herself a good one this time.
看來 "自由小姐" 這次找了個不錯的男孩.
I hate first dates. Too painful.
我討厭第一次約會.太痛苦了.
For you or the girl? All I want is to love and be loved, Morales.
是因為你還是那女孩? 我要的只是愛與被愛, 莫瑞絲.
Hi. Hi.
嗨. 嗨.
Would you like to take a picture?
你們想和我拍照嗎?
That would be great. Okay. Come here.
那太好了. 好. 過來.
Go. You can stand here.
去. 你們站在這.
We’re visiting from Florida. I voted for your father.
我們是從佛羅里達來這旅游的. 我給你爸爸投過票哦.
My husband didn’t, but we split up
我丈夫沒有投, 但我們分開了
but not because of that! There were other things too.
但不是因為這樣原因! 是因為其他的事情.
But I got the girls! Lilly, get over there.
但我還有我的寶貝女兒們! 莉莉, 過來.
Come here. Here we go. Stand here.
過來. 來吧. 站這.
Thanks.
謝謝.
Oh, that’s great. Thank you. You’re so welcome.
哦, 太棒了. 謝謝你. 別客氣.
Girls. Come on. Have fun. Enjoy Washington.
寶貝. 過來. 在華盛頓玩得開心點.