
But not make art. They want you to have love, find love and value love
而不是創造美好的東西. 他們想你有愛,尋找真愛
but not make love, ever.
而不是做愛.
Thought I’d make this night more memorable.
讓我令今晚更加地難忘吧.
He’s reaching. Go!
他動手了. 行動!
What are you guys doing? Wait, these are my friends.
你們要干什么? 等等, 他們是我的朋友.
You don’t know what you’re doing! Get off me!
你們不知道你們在干什么?! 放開我!
This street is offlimits.
街道解封了.
It’s only a camera.
只是一部照相機.
Okay, folks, it’s over. Clear the street.
好了, 沒事了. 安全沒事.
I’m so sorry. I should wait for them.
我非常抱歉. 我要等上他們.
No, come on, it’s still early.
不, 快來, 還早呢.
We could go catch a movie or something.
我們還可以去看場電影或什么的.
Anna
安娜
But this is just way too out of control for me.
但這樣的局面我無法控制.
you are really great.
你真的很好.
I’m sorry.
對不起.
Of course you can kiss me.
你可以吻我一下啊.
Weiss to Control. Returning home with Liberty.
我是 維斯 .正和 "自由小姐" 一起回來.
Good night.
晚安.
Poor kid. All right, well, at least she’s home safe.
可憐的孩子. 好了, 至少她算是安全回到家了.
How about I get you home safe?
我安全送你回家怎么樣?
How about I call you when I get there? Sure.
我回家后給你電話怎么樣? 好啊.