
You got it?
搞定了?
That didn't take long. Thank you.
那小菜一碟 謝謝
I have to use the bathroom.
我想我得用一下洗手間
I'll pull over by those bushes.
那我就停在灌木叢那兒
No, I said "use the bathroom,"
不 我說"用洗手間"
not squat by the side of the road.
不是隨便在路邊蹲下來
And the weird and wacky talent this week is...
本周的搞怪天賦獎得主是...
Congratulations, Wayne.
祝賀你 Wayne
All yours.
該你了
Do you want to play pool, or...
你想玩桌球 還是...
pinball or something?
彈球或其他什么?
Okay.
好的
Nah. We should get going.
不了 我們還是盡快出發吧
Turn it down!
音量小些!
Turn it off!
關掉!
Is this a good show?
這節目還不錯 是吧?
Yeah.
是啊
I've never seen it before. Is it new?
我以前從沒見過 是新節目么?
Not that new.
倒不是那么新
I've haven't really seen much of anything lately
最近沒怎么看過這些東西
cause I've been overseas the past 14 months, and...
因為過去14個月我呆在國外 而且...
you know, I'm in the Army.
你要知道 我正在服役
But I'm home on leave for 30 days,
但現在我有30天的休假
so I'm just... I'm hoping to catch up.
所以我只是... 希望能趕上潮流
I like your jacket.
我喜歡你的夾克
It's okay.
是還不錯