
That's not so great.
那不太妙
Well, I told him I'm not sure we can come up with the $20,000.
呃 我告訴他 不確定是否能湊夠$20,000
It's doable.
這能辦到
I'll just get my old job back, and if we have to,
我會重操舊業 如果必要的話
we'll take a second mortgage on the house.
把這套房子作第二按揭
We have a second mortgage already.
我們已經有第二按揭在身了
Well, then we'll sell the fucking house, all right?
那樣的話 我們就賣了這房子 行了吧?
Okay. Well, it took the Schneiders two years to sell theirs.
隨你 順帶提下 Schneider用了2年才賣掉他們的房子
I need the money in three weeks or I lose my place.
三星期內我就需要 否則就要退學了
I'll get you the money.
我會搞定這些錢的
I promise.
我發誓
Can I talk to you?
能和你談談嗎?
What are we doing here? We should be focused on Scott.
我們在干什么? 現在應該把注意力集中在Scott身上
I am focused on Scott.
我已竭盡全力幫他了
We gotta make sure we can do this for him, pool our resources, whatever it takes.
我們必須保證湊出這些錢 無論什么代價 要竭盡全力
Why do you need a divorce right now? I just don't get it.
為什么你現在提出離婚? 我真是不明白
I'm sorry, Fred.
很抱歉 Fred
But this is what I want to do.
但我必須這么做
Now, I've had some papers drawn up,
現在 我寫好離婚協議了
and I just want to stick to the plan.
而我只想堅持我的想法
Listen. We're gonna keep it together.
聽著 我們得承受住
We're gonna stay calm.
我們得保持鎮定
Look, there's no killing yourself or anyone else, okay?
瞧 沒必要尋死尋活的 好么?