
You're on the wrong side, pal. Yeah, I know.
坐錯位子了 老兄 是 我知道
You know what? It's all right, 'cause I'm driving anyway.
知道什么? 坐著別動 我來開就好
What?
什么?
We're coming with you.
我們和你一起走
No, you're not. Yep.
不 你們不行 行的
No, you're not. You got a... Yes.
不 你們不行 你們還有個... 是的
Of course we are.
我們當然行
You have a flight to catch.
你們還有個航班要趕
We'll fly out of Salt Lake City.
我們到鹽湖城再轉飛機
I feel pathetic enough, all right?
我已經夠可憐的了 不是么?
Crying don't mean you're pathetic, okay?
哭不意味著你可憐 好么?
I'm fine.
我很好
Yeah, you're great.
是的 你很好
We want to meet your whole family.
我們想見見你全家人
That's why we're coming with you.
這就是為什么我們要和你一起
This is what you gotta do.
這就是你要做的
Okay, Cheaver, you gotta get your finances in order.
好吧 Cheaver 你得理好財
All right, you buy a house,
是吧 你先買個房子
you gotta have an exit plan.
你得留條退路
You gotta know how you're gonna sell it.
你得瞅準時機再賣掉它
You're right.
沒錯
Hey, easy there, cowboy.
嘿 放松點 牛仔
It's for my back.
是治我背傷的
So what you gotta do
所以你要做的
is buy an apartment house, rent it out,
就是買間公寓 租出去
Six months later, you borrow on it and buy another one.
六個月后 用它抵押貸款 再買一間
live in the basement for free.
住在免費的地下室
Am I still living in the basement?
那我還住在地下室?
Absolutely.
當然
Take a left.
向左拐
You can get around this.
你可以繞過這個
Yeah, a man's gotta be indispensable.
是啊 男人是責無旁貸的
You want to move up in the world, you gotta have skills.
要想在世上不斷提升 就得有些技能才行