
It was a red light.
當時是紅燈
There's nothing I could do. He stopped...
我來不及了 他停的太...
I can't fucking afford it!
我怎么賠的起!
Hey, guys.
嘿 伙計們
I think it opened up.
我想我傷口裂了
Come on, keep pressure on it.
挺住 一直按住別動
They said a left at Templeton.
他們說左轉是Templeton診所
Did you see Templeton?
你看到Templeton了么?
There it is.
在那
What the hell?
怎么回事?
We need a doctor.
我們需要個醫生
Well, the doctor isn't in till 3:00,
不巧 醫生要3點才來
so you're gonna have to wait.
所以你們得等等了
Oh, it can't wait. Is there a nurse?
噢 等不及了 沒護士么?
No.
沒有
You know what?
知道么?
I'm gonna treat her myself.
我得親自治療她了
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
I'm a doctor. An Army medic.
我是名醫生 一名陸軍軍醫
You can't just go in there!
你們不能就這么進去!
You have to wait!
你們得等醫生來!
Here, you're gonna have to take off your pants.
現在 你得脫掉你的牛仔褲
Yikes.
呀
Yeah.
嗯
Does that hurt? It's okay.
還疼么? 還好
Have you ever done this before?
你以前做過這個么?
No.
沒有
But sometimes you gotta put things out
但有時候你得應付緊急情況