
No, I'm with two guys.
不 我和兩個朋友一起
Let me call you back, okay?
讓我到時候打給你 好么?
All right. Well, let...
好的 那么 讓我...
I love you, too, baby.
我也愛你 寶貝
Okay. All right. Bye.
嗯 好的 再見
Oh, my Lord. You're one good liar.
哦 上帝呀 你真是個很棒的說謊者
You know that?
知道么?
But just so you know, that's not a good thing.
但你知道 那不是什么好事
That just makes you a big phony.
那會讓你變成一個大騙子
Well, most of what I said was true.
拜托 我說的大多是事實
Except you forgot the part about the tittie bars.
除了關于姐妹吧的部分
That's 'cause I'm not going to a tittie bar.
那是因為我沒打算去姐妹吧
Seems to me if you can't tell your soul mate the truth,
對我來說 如果你不告訴你心靈伴侶實情
then maybe she's not really your soul mate.
那么她可能不是你真正的心靈伴侶
I didn't say she was my soul mate.
我沒說她是我的心靈伴侶
If Randy lied to me...
如果Randy對我撒謊...
I'd take that guitar,
我會拿起那把吉他
and I would bust it over his head and the damn lap dancers, too.
砸爛他和那該死的脫衣舞女的腦袋
There's no lap dancer!
我沒打算去找脫衣舞女!
Okay, so tell her the truth.
好吧 那么告訴她實情
Why can't you just tell her the truth?
你為什么不能告訴她實情呢?
Forget it. Just...
算了吧 只是...
I don't get it.
我還不知道呢
What's the big problem?
什么大問題?
The big problem? Yeah.
大問題? 是啊
Is that I got wounded in the dick. That's the big problem.
我雞巴受傷了 這就是大問題