
Yeah.I already got one, though.
確實 不過我已經有一輛了
You do? Yeah.
真的? 是的
Me, too.
我也有一輛
That's great. What color?
那真不錯 什么顏色的?
So, how is it over there?
呃 在那兒(伊拉克)感覺怎樣?
You guys see any action?
你們都打過仗了?
Yep. Yeah.
是 是啊
Yeah?
是嗎?
Well, we all think you're doing a hell of a job.
對了 我們都認為你們的工作很艱苦
Thank you. Thanks.
謝謝 謝謝
No, no. Thank you.
不 不 謝謝你們才對
You know, we get clients all the time
你們知道 我的經銷店總有一些客戶
in the dealership who want their Hummers outfitted just like yours.
他們希望把自己的愛車全副武裝 就像你們的裝甲車那樣
The desert camouflage, the whole bit.
沙漠偽裝啊 等等 武裝到每一寸地方
One guy even put armor on his H1.
一個家伙甚至為他的悍馬H1配上裝甲
They want bullet holes?
他們想在車上弄些彈孔嗎?
Yeah, they probably do.
是啊 說不定真想這樣
Hey, check this out.
嘿 看看這個
Push that third button right back there.
按下從這邊數第三個按鈕
Not bad, huh?
不錯吧?
Yeah.
真不錯
Yeah. Bet you guys don't have that on your vehicles.
是啊 但愿你們的車上沒這玩意
No, sir, we don't.
先生 我們確實沒有