how you think that insulting customers...
為什么你會覺得侮辱客人
Is an acceptable way of doing business...
會對我們的生意有所助益
while you’re working for me and representing me and my reputation.
尤其你還是為我工作的 代表著我和我的聲譽
Okay, but you have to understand I what? I what?
好吧 但您必須理解… 我什么? 我什么?
You have to understand
您必須理解…
No, no. No, you see, you don’t get it, honey.
不不不 你瞧 你還是沒明白 親愛的
I don’t have to understand anything.
我不需要去理解任何事情
I’m more. I’m the big guy.
我是吉爾默爾 我說了算
What you have to do is tell me...
你要做的只是告訴我
that you’re sorry...
你很抱歉
tell me why I shouldn’t fire you because you’re incompetent...
給我個因為你的無能而不開除你的理由
that you were having a bad day, and that you’ll never do it again.
比如你今天過得不順而且以后不會再發生了
Okay, but Mr. Gllmore,
好吧 但是吉爾默爾先生
whenever I take Mr. Sabatinl...
不管什么時候我帶薩巴緹尼先生
to look at a place Bright eyes?
去看房子…識相點
i’m standing here, and I’m walting for ’’I’m sorry.’’
我就站在這兒 等你說"我很抱歉"
i’m sorry. And?
我很抱歉 還有呢?
And it Won’t happen again, because I Was having a bad day.
以后不會再發生了 因為我今天過得很不順
Very Good.
很好
Thls is Chazz. Leave a message. Chazz, It’s me again.
我是奇斯 有事請留言 奇斯 又是我
I’m worried. It’s almost 3:00.
我很擔心 都快3點了
Where are you? This is crazy. Call me.
你在哪兒? 這太扯了 回我電
Call me. Call me.
回我電 回我電
Yeah.Yo, it’s the Murph.I got the papers.
誰?喲 是墨菲 我拿報紙來了