So, I don’t know. Maybe I’m missing something...
所以 我不懂 也許是我漏看了什么
but I can’t see why you wouldn’t be very happy here.
但我就是不懂為什么你不喜歡這兒
What are you saying here? What? What? What?
你剛剛說什么? 什么? 什么? 什么?
You tryin’ to imply something? Huh? Uh, no. Ye
你是不是想暗示什么? 嗯?呃 不 是…
Well, actually, Mr. Sabatini
呃 事實上 薩巴緹尼先生…
Listen. I don’t know what it is.
聽著 我不知道到底是怎么了
We have seen every apartment on the market in the past two years...
過去的兩年里我們幾乎看遍了所有的公寓
and l know it is hard to make a decision
我知道要做決定很困難…
l don’t know what I’m doing wrong,
我不知道自己到底做錯了什么
but l’m starting to think that maybe
但我開始覺得也許…
Maybe,just I don’t know. How do I put this?
也許 只是…我不知道 該怎么說呢?
I think that maybe we’re possibly
我覺得也許我們可能…
I don’t know looking in the wrong price range?
我不知道…是不是定錯了價位呢?
The WronG prlce range. You little
定錯價位 你個…
What Do you know who you’re talking to here? Huh?
什么…你知不知道自己在跟誰說話? 嗯?
Huh? l could buy and sell you 50 times over!
嗯? 我都能把你賣了再買回來五十多次!
Do not talk to me about my price range!
別跟我談什么價位問題!
Okay! There’s no need to scream at me, sir.
好吧! 沒必要對我吼的 先生
lf I was you, I’d begin to look for a new line of work. Hmm.
若我是你 就開始擔心自己的下份工作了
I Would llke you to please explaln to me
我希望你能給我一個合理的解釋