Look, people want this kind of book. They need it.
聽著 人們要看這類書 他們需要這個
Besides, after giving them six best sellers...
更何況 蟬聯了6次的最佳銷售量
I think I’m entitled to a little reprieve.
我想我應該有個免死金牌旁身了吧
Speaking of the book, what’d you think of the final draft?
說到書 你覺得最后的定稿怎么樣?
I, uhYou know, l haven’t gotten around to it yet.
我 呃…你知道 我還沒來得及看完 我…
You’ve had it for three months, you prick.
你都拿去3個月了 你個鳥人
I know, but you
我知道 但我…
You pay me to read your contracts, not your books, right?
你雇我是來看合同的 又不是你的書 不是嗎?
Besides, you know I prefer a good yarn to the more esoteric stuff.
更何況 你知道我更喜歡一些有深度的故事
Yeah, you fall into the
對 那你現在是準備慨嘆
Life’s too short to think’ category?
人生短暫得來不及思考?
B, I’ve known you since college, right?
布萊恩 我大學里就認識你了 對不?
I mean, I’ve seen you dressed as a cheerleader...
我是說 我看過你穿成啦啦隊長
hugging a toilet bowl, puking your guts out.
抱著洗臉盆狂吐的樣子
Therefore, I’m gonna have a tough time taking you seriously.
所以 要我跟你談論深沉真的需要多點時間
Jesus Christ. I’m never gonna live that down.
我的上帝啊 我絕對不會忘記那次的