you’re gonna deal with irrational behavior.
當然會面對一些無理要求
Yep. I’m starting to think she’s unstable.
對 我只是覺得她有點無法預測
Last week she wanted us to do ecstasy together.
上星期她還想跟我一起嗑藥
But of course she’s unstable. Her brain is filed
她當然是無法預測的 她的腦子就是個草包
Move your feet, ladies.
動起來 姑娘們
Well, look. You got bigger things to worry about.
聽著 你還有其它的事要操心
I mean, the book comes out next Week, and I spoke to Bob...
我是說 下星期就要出書了 我跟鮑勃談了
and he says the... gang at Viking sounds worried.
他說那群維京人很是擔憂
Worried? Worried about what?
擔憂? 擔憂什么?
What do you mean about what? They’re worried about sales.
這還用問? 他們當然是擔心銷量啦
The book is gonna sell. I’ll bet my house in the Hamptons,
這書會大賣的 我拿我漢普頓的房子打賭
this book is gonna be a best seller.
它會成為暢銷書的
I’ll take that bet. Come on, Murph. No need to hit it so hard.
跟你賭了拜托 墨菲 沒必要打那么重
Jesus. Look at You got me all upset.
上帝啊 瞧啊 都怪你不好