Nice. You still got the mouth.
不錯 你還是這么伶牙俐齒
Actually, that douche bag happens to be my lawyer now.
事實上 那個討厭鬼剛巧是我的律師
There is no way that moron went to law school.
那個白癡絕對不可能會去法學院
Fordham.
福德姆
And he actually passed the bar exam?
那他真的通過了律師考試?
On his third try.
第三次考的時候
He was probably drunk the first two times.
他頭兩次肯定喝醉了
Been sober for two years now.
他已經戒酒2年了
He’s still a disgusting, dishonest pig.
那他還是一頭惡心又不誠實的豬
Why would you hire him to be your lawyer?
你干嘛要雇他當你的律師呢?
I mean, you’re You’re a big, famous writer now.
我是說 你…你現在是個有名的大作家了
By the Way, I read Day After Day... on the beach.
我在沙灘上…讀了你的《歲月流觴》
Loved it.Close. Night After night.
很喜歡,很相近了 是《暗夜流觴》
Memorable. Either way
記住了 不管怎么說
I think you could do better than him.
我覺得你可以請到比他更好的
Good thing she got over all that anger.
真是不錯她的火氣還是這么大
You know, Kate, you guys did break up 1 2 years ago.
凱特 你們倆都分手12年了
He cheated on me. Those are deep wounds.
他背叛了我 這可是重創
He... Is... a... prick.
他 就 是 個 鳥人