And do you see who’s sitting with him?
那你看到誰跟他坐一起嗎?
What the hell ls Brlan Callahan
布萊恩?凱勒翰怎么會
Hanging out Wlth that drunken fool for?
跟這個酗酒的蠢蛋呆一起?
Do you think they’d even recognize us?
你覺得他們認出我們了嗎?
Did you catch who was sitting over there when you walked in?
你進來的時候注意到坐在那里的是誰嗎?
No. Who?
沒有 誰?
RlGht there. That’s Pattl and Kate.
就在那兒 是帕蒂和凱特
Should we go say hello?
我們該過去打個招呼嗎?
Look, I’m not going anywhere.
我哪兒也不會去的
I’m sure she still hates me,
我敢肯定她還恨我
but you should probably go over, don’t you think?
不過你倒是該過去敘敘舊 你說呢?
Who are they? Exgirlfriends of ours.
她們是誰?我們的前…女友
We were... kinda like this. The four of us were real tight.
我們以前就像這樣 很要好
You know, everybody
就是大家…
It was a long time ago. Back when we were in college.
很久以前的事了 那時我們還在讀書
We were kids. Like your age.
我們還是孩子就像你這種年齡
Are you gonna go over and say hello? Absolutely fucking not.
你要不要過去打聲招呼 絕對不要