This has been pleasant. Nice to talk to you.
謝謝 能跟你說話真好
Hey, by the way, when are you working on another book?
嘿 順便一問 你什么時候會出書呢?
Are you What are you doing these days?
你…這段時間都在干什么呢?
Yeah. Yeah. Actually, well, I’m I’m still working on it.
呃 呃 事實上 呃 我…我正在寫呢
But it’s, um it’s gonna be great.
但是這 呃…會很好看的
It’s just that I’m doing a lot of, you know, reading now... for research.
只是我在做 你知道 為參考…讀了很多書
It’s about the disconnectedness, but the interconnectness.
雖然…它們不怎么相關 但是內在…相通
You know, the lives we lead
你知道 我們的生活…
It’s, like, about the overlapping but the
就好像 是重疊交錯的但是…
the,you know, never really touching...
那個 就是 卻從來不能觸碰…
that, you know, we feel, so
這樣 就是 我們感覺 所以…
But it should be done by the end of the year.
但是年底應該就會完成了
Sounds great. I look forward to reading it.
聽上去不錯 期待拜讀你的大作
See ya. See ya.
回見 回見
Oh, my God. What a fucking retard.
噢 天哪 我真像個白癡
The and it overlapping, and the
這個…是重疊交錯的 但是這個…
What is that? I have no idea.
說的是什么東西啊? 我不知道
You haven’t started writing again, have you? No.
你又沒準備開始再創作 不是嗎?
But I can’t I’m not gonna tell him that.
但我不能…我不想跟他說這個
Look. Are you kidding me?
嘿 你開玩笑呢吧?
Do you think there’s such a thing as a free lunch?
你真以為天下有免費的午餐啊?
You date a 25 year old girl,
你在跟一個25歲的女孩約會