It was Halloween.
那次萬圣節
What else was I supposed to go as? I don’t know.
可我還能扮成誰呢? 不知道
I just think a cheerleader was an odd choice for somebody,
我只是覺得對一個沒陰道的人來說
you know, without a vagina.
扮啦啦隊長是個很奇怪的選擇
Where’s all the furniture?
家具上哪兒去了?
I mean, in the picture in the newspaper, this this place looked beautiful.
家具上哪兒去了?
Uh, they moved...
呃 他們搬走了…
and they took their things.
所以他們就帶走了自己的東西
Well, didn’t I tell you I don’t like the West Village? Huh?
我沒告訴過你我不喜歡這種鄉巴佬嗎?
Anyway, uh, what are they asking?
算了 他們要價多少?
Four. Four? Geez.
4 4? 見鬼了
They’re crazy. Pazzo.
他們瘋了 腦抽
All right, I gotta give you this.
好吧 還算有點優點
This is some view.
還有些風景
So, uh, tell me.
那么 說說看
What’s your honest opinion?
你的真實想法呢?
I don’t know. I think it’s another beautiful place.
我不知道 我覺得這里是個很漂亮的地方
You know, it could be a great home with...
你知道 這里是一個…
great light, great views, great outdoor space.
明亮 風景好 環境好的地方