My name is Mary Alice Young.
我的名字叫做Mary Alice Young
Before I died, my life was filled with love, laughter, friendship, and sadly, secrets.
在我死之前, 我的生命里充滿了愛心, 歡笑, 友誼, 還有悲傷的秘密。
The secrets had begun 15 years earlier when my name was Angela Forrest, and I was living a life of quiet desperation.
秘密來自于十五年前,那時我的名字還是Angela Forrest,我的生活里充滿了絕望
I'd fel it every morning as I made breakfast for my husband.
每天清晨, 每當我給丈夫做早餐的時候我都能感覺到這種絕望
Could you could stop by the market? I'm out of shaving cream.
你今天能不能在超市停一下? 好極了, 我的剃須膏用完了
And during the errands I ran in the afternoons...
忙忙碌碌中, 來到了下午
So Friday’s double coupon day. You'll save a bunch if you come on Fridays.
星期五有雙重優惠,如果你星期五去, 就能省很多錢
...even at my work every evening...
即使在晚上, 我上班的時候
What a lovely calendar. Was this taken around here?
多么可愛的掛歷.你從附近拿來的?
No, that's way out in Fairview. I have family there. Isn't it idyllic?
不, 那是Fairview的,我有個親戚在那里。是不是有田園意境?
Here, Angela. You can file this.
Angela, 你可以每天給我一個。
...to me, each day was gray and meaningless. And then one night,
每一天都是灰色而毫無意義的。突然一個夜里…
Hey, Angela.
嗨, ANGELA?
...there was color. Deidre? What are you doing here?
色彩亮了起來…DEIRDRE.你來這里干嘛?
I need some money.
我需要錢