What are you doing here?
你來這兒干什么?
I'm here to testify for you, Carlos. Can you take those off?
我來這兒是要上法庭給你作證。你能給他解開嗎?
Yes, ma'am.
是的,夫人
There's no way I'm dressing him.
我可不想服侍他穿衣
Gabby, thank god you're doing this. Beating up a second gay guy? It looks bad.
GABBY,謝謝你能這么做又把另一個同性戀揍的七葷八素的?真讓人難堪。
Yes, well, Carlos, in some circles, beating people up at all is frowned upon..
是的,嗯,CARLOS,總的來說,把別人揍一頓都是不被允許的。
So why'd you change your mind?
那你為什么改變初衷了?
Well, I'm about to be the mother of your child, which means a lot of responsibility and little time for myself.
嗯,我就要做你孩子的媽媽了,也意味著一大堆的責任要承擔給我自己的時間也會越來越少。
So if I'm gonna get you out of thismess, you have to reciprocate.
所以如果我把你從這場麻煩中救出來,你也要相應的作出回報。
Okay.
好的。
When the baby cries in the middle of the night, you're gonna get up without saying one word. Doctors' appointments: you're driving.
要是嬰兒半夜里哭鬧起來,你必須二話不說起床去照顧。跟醫生的見面--你開車去,
I'm not putting a car seat in my Maserati. And you will also be on bottle duty.
我可不想在我的Maserati(意大利名牌跑車)上裝上個小車座。奶瓶也由你負責。
That means washing, sterilizing, and filling. That way I'll have some semblance of a life, and then maybe I won't hate you so much.
也就是清洗,消毒,以及加奶。這樣的話,我才能過得像樣一點,而且我也就會少恨你一點。
All right, there we go. So we're good? See you in court
好的,就這樣。那么我們達成一致了?法庭上見。
Hey, Gabby? Aren't we breast feeding?
嘿, GABBY?我們要母乳喂養嗎?
Oh, honey, if you can swing that one, more power to you.
噢 親愛的 如果你也有的話,就由你決定.