Mike, Hi, sweetie. I hope the job's going well.
MIKE,嗨,親愛的,希望你手頭的工作一切順利。
Um, so I hope you're not mad, but I found Mrs. Huber's journal in your truck, and, well, I couldn't exactly not read it,
呃,我希望你別生氣,但我在你的卡車里找到了HUBER太太的日記。然后,嗯,我無法不去翻閱它,
so I did, and, um, I know all about the blackmail, so call me. We'll talk. Love you. Bye.
于是我就看了看。然后,呃,我都了解了整個勒索的來龍去脈。請給我回個電話,我們談談。愛你,再見!
I haven't heard back, and I was getting a little concerned.
我一直都沒收到回音,我有點擔心你了。
The girls and I were talking, and, we think that maybe Paul Young killed Mrs. Huber, and if he did, then maybe he killed yourold girlfriend, too,
我們幾個女生都討論過了,然后,嗯,我們猜測是不是PAUL YOUNG把HUBER太太給殺了,要真是他干的話。那么殺你前女友的兇手興許也是他,
so we should really talk about thisso call me. I love you. Bye.
看樣子我們真的得談談,請給我回電話。我愛你,再見!
I thought the whole point of having a cell phone was so someone could reach you when they needed to talk.
我想,有手機的唯一目的就是當別人想找你談談的時候能找得到你。
How can we move forward as a couple if you won't communicate with me?
我們之間的關系怎么可能維系得下去,要是你不跟我交流的話?
Mike, I need you to call me back! I mean it! Love you. Bye
MIKE,快給我回電話,我是認真的!愛你,再見!
I am so sorry for that last phone call. Um, let's just say it was the worry talking. I just really need to talk to you, and last
我為上一個留言道歉。呃,我們可以把那當作一些擔憂的話,我只是真的很想跟你談談,還有……
Can you hang on? I got another call. Hello?
你等一下,有另一個電話
Hey, it's me.
嘿,是我
Oh, my God. Where have you been?
哦,我的老天,你去哪兒了?
Uh, the reception's pretty lousy up here, but I got your messages.
呃,這兒手機的收訊信號很不好,我剛收到你的留言。
Well, I'm really sorry for thatlast message. I was just, uh...
嗯,對剛剛那條留言我很抱歉。我只是,嗯…
Stressed out?
過于不安了?
Yes. Let's call it stressed out. Uh, sohow did you get Martha Huber's journal?
是的,就當那是過于不安吧。嗯…你是怎么得到MARTHA HUBER的日記的?
Oh, um, her sister, Mrs. Tilman, gave it to me. She was helping me with my search.
哦,是她妹妹,Tilman太太給我的。她幫助我調查。
I just really think we need to give it to the police
我認為我們真的應該把那日記交給警方
Uh, yeah. Yeah, absolutely.
呃,是的,沒錯,那是當然。
Really?
真的?
Sure. Yeah. As soon as I get through with this job, we'll make an appointment with that detective, what's his name, uh, Copeland.
當然,真的。一旦我把手頭的工作干完,我們就和那個警探見個面。叫什么來著……嗯,
Great. That's great
很好,這很好。
All right, so I'll, uh, see you in a few hours.
好的,那么,我過幾個小時就來見你?
Okay. Hurry, though. I just have a feeling thatPaul Young is in the middle of all of this.
好的.不過,快點好嗎?我有預感那個Paul Young是這整個謎團的關鍵.
Well, let's not rush to judgment.
嗯,先別這么快下結論。