They’re charging you with a hate crime?
他們以憎恨罪起訴你?
You remember when our cable guy was beaten up?
你記得修電視那個人被暴打一頓的事?
That was me. I thought you were cheating with him.
我干的。我以為你跟他有一腿呢。
With our gay cable guy?
我跟修電視那個同性戀?
I didn’t know he was gay. I didn’t know Justin was either.
誰知道他是一個同性戀。而且Justin也是同性戀。
Now the cops think I’m some kind of serial gay basher.
現在警察認為我虐待同性戀。
Well you sort of are.
是有點。
Well you provoked me.
都是你惹的。
You were pretending to have an affair just to punish me.
你為了報復我讓我誤以為你有外遇。
Well, obviously.
很明顯咯。
So now, I need you to lie again.
你現在要幫我撒個謊。
I need you to tell the cops you were having an affair and that I just beat up the wrong guy.Guys.
你去告訴那些警察說你有外遇。我想教訓他,找錯人了。找錯2次。
I am not lying for you, Carlos.
我不會為你撒謊,Carlos。
Gabby, if this charge sticks, I get sent away for eight years.
Gabby,如果這個案子纏上我的話我就要坐8年牢了。
Am I supposed to be impressed? Because of your little stunt with my birth control pills, I’ve lost my freedom for the next eighteen years.
你想用這個說動我嗎?因為你在避孕藥里面做了手腳。以后18年我都不能輕松了。
Gabby please don’t do this. Gabby, don’t walk away. Gabby!
Gabby。別這么對我。Gabby。別走啊。Gabby!