Bonjour.
早上好。
Oh hi, I didn’t know that the cooking lesson was gonna be a group activity.
我不知道烹調課成了個集體活動。
Well, the more the merrier, right?
人越多越好,不是嗎?
As long as nobody makes fun of my lousy crepes.
只要沒有人笑話我穿的皺皺巴巴的就行。
How come I’m the only one wearing the apron?
怎么只有我一個穿著圍裙?
I know it seems like we’re ganging up on you, but you’re moving so fast we thought a sort of intervention was necessary.
看上去就像我們在集體針對你。但是你們進展那么快,我們覺得有一點...我們因該干涉一下了。
I know it’s tough to hear. None of us wanted to do this.
你聽了可能會難過。我們也不想這樣做。
I appreciate what you guys are trying to do, I really do.
我非常感激你們所做的努力,真的。
Um, I’m not gonna change my mind.
但我不會改變主意的。
In my life, I’ve been hurt a lot, Karl, and uh,
在我的一生中,很多人傷害了我。Karl還有...
well it’s just taught me to be cynical, and to expect the absolute worst from people, and I don’t want to live like that anymore,
我變得很厭惡現實了。等著人們對我做最壞的事。我不想再那樣生活了。
and when Mike asked me to move in with him,I was just happy, just ridiculously happy.
當Mike讓我和他住在一起時...我很高興。傻乎乎的只知道高興。
I mean, I still am and I want to go with that feeling.
我現在都很高興。我希望我一直能這樣。
I love him and I love him!
我愛他,我愛他。
So I’m gonna expect the best from Mike, and I know that he is gonna deliver that in return. Okay?
我期待Mike能帶給我最美妙的感覺。我知道他也會這么做的。
OK, That’s was so beautiful!
親愛的...太完美了。
This is the worst intervention I have ever been to.
我想介入別人家事從來沒有這么失敗過。