Later that day, Edie Britt witnessed something disturbing.
那天下午,Edie Brit看到了一些讓她很不高興的事。
So is Susan coming?
Susan來嗎?
She said she might be a little late.
她說她也許會晚一點。
They already started moving a few of Mike’s things over to her house.
她正在把Mike的東西搬去她家。
Already? Wow, good for her.
已經搬了? 太好了。
Yeah, it’s nice to see Susan so happy again.
是的,很高興看到Susan又開心起來。
Yeah, I’m happy for Susan.
我也很替Susan高興。
But don’t you think she and Mike are moving a little fast?
但你們不覺得她和Mike的進展快了一點嗎?
I mean two days ago, she was thinking he was a murderer and now she’s moving in with him?
兩天前,她還認為他是個謀殺犯。現在她卻要和他住在一起?
She found out it was in self-defense.
她知道了他當時只是自衛還擊。
I think they’ve cleared everything up.
我覺得他們已經把一切都弄清楚了。
Yeah good point.
說的很對。
Mike's a decent guy.
Mike是個不錯的男人。
Yeah, that’s true. Of coursethere was the gunshot wound.
是的。他受過槍傷。
That’s right. Did they ever explain that?
對啊。 他做出解釋了嗎?
No, and I know guns and that wound was not self-inflicted.
沒有。我懂槍。他的傷口絕對不是自己誤傷的。
And then what about Mrs. Huber’s blood-stained jewelry?
還有Huber太太沾了血的首飾呢。
Yeah, that didn’t walk into Mike’s garage by itself.
它不會自己走進Mike的車庫。
Maybe this is a mistake.
可能有點不對。
If there’s one thing I’ve learned men can’t be trusted.
如果說我學到了一件事,那就是男人不能信。
Hold it. Are you saying that we should put a stop to this?
沒錯。你是說我們應該阻止他們?
Well, I guess it wouldn’t hurt to sit her down and share our concerns.
讓她坐下來討論一下不會有什么問題的。告訴她我們的疑慮。
Yeah, we could do that.
我們可以這么做。
Yeah.
沒錯。
Edie, do you want to be a part of it?
Edie,你想參與進來嗎?
Well normally, I’d prefer not to get involved, but if there’s anyway that I could help Susan...
一般我不會參與的。但是如果有什么方法可以讓我幫助Susan...