I got on him.
我找過他了
I let him know we're not messing around.
讓他知道我們不是省油的燈
I whaled on him.
我把他一頓胖揍
What?
什么?
I caught him one clean one for sure, on the forehead...
我正好砸中他的額頭...
and then I fucking whaled on him.
然后又給他一頓胖揍
Seriously?
真的?
He's not going to say you stole anything, and you're not in trouble.
他不會再說你偷他東西了 你不會有麻煩了
What are you eating? Corn dog.
你吃的是什么? 玉米熱狗
You're a kid, Mike. Fuck.
你是個孩子,邁克。媽的
I'm not a kid. You are a kid.
我不是孩子了 你是個孩子
Don't put yourself in grownup situations again until you're a grownup.
別再摻和大人的事情 等你真正長大再說
Okay. Okay?
好 好嗎?
Yeah.
嗯
Do you want me to get you a corn dog? What? No.
要我給你買個玉米熱狗嗎? 什么?不要
What do you want?
那你要吃什么?
Nothing.
什么都不要
Weatherman!
氣象先生!
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
Are you all right? Yeah.
你還好吧? 嗯
I just wanted you to....
我只是想讓你....
What?
什么?
I was eighteen
我十八歲那年
Didn't have a care
無憂無慮
Working for peanuts
辛勤工作賺點小錢
Not a dime to spare
從來都是省不下一點
But I was lean and solid everywhere
但是我年輕力壯,筋骨強健
Like a rock
宛若山巖