It blows all over the place!
到處亂刮的!
What the fuck?
這他媽的算什么?
I have to go to work.
我得去工作了
David.
戴維
This shit life...
對這種狗屎人生...
we must chuck some things.
我們必須扔掉一些東西
We must chuck them...
我們必須扔掉它們...
in this shit life.
在這種狗屎人生里
There's always looking after.
總是有要照看的東西
You have time.
你還有時間
Thanks.
謝謝
Pretty soon after Robert's living funeral, we had his real one.
羅伯特的生前葬禮過了沒多久 我們就給他辦了真正的葬禮
I'm sorry for your loss.
節哀順變
That's a lovely thing to say to me.
這話說得真好
His friends.
他朋友那里
Where'd you hear that?
從哪兒聽來的?
I'm glad one of you brought an umbrella.
還好你們倆有一個帶傘了
I had a feeling it was going to rain today.
我預感今天會下雨
You're not going to take my job, are you?
你不會也干我這行吧?
No. i'm going to be a cameraman for Monday Night Football.
不。我打算給“星期一晚間橄欖球” 欄目做攝影師