Who knows?
誰知道呢?
Hey, Hello America.
你好, 美國
l've been doing the show for a few months.
我出演這個節目已經有幾個月了
People don't throw things at me anymore...
人們再也沒有朝我扔過東西...
maybe because I carry a bow around.
可能是因為我帶著弓箭到處跑吧
I don't know.
我不知道
I go back to Chicago weekends...
每到周末我就回芝加哥...
keep it steady with Mike and Shelly...
和邁克還有雪麗保持關系...
come back, do the weather. So.... Forecast?
然后再回來做天氣節目 .... 預報?
Come on.
算了吧
Another man is with my family.
另一個人和我的親人住在一起
Things didn't work out the way I predicted.
和我預想的是兩碼事
Accepting that's not easy...
接受這個現實并不容易...
but easy doesn't enter into grown-up life.
但是成年人的生活里本來就沒有容易二字
I'll take this American accomplishment.
我會接受這種美國式成功的
That's where I live...
這就是我現在的處境...
behind Fire Brigade 47. Okay.
排在47消防隊后面。行啊
But in front of SpongeBob.
但是在棉球方塊前面
Hello, America.
你好,美國