Yeah?
怎么了?
Holy shit! Jesus Christ! - Fuck. Fuck.
天殺的 -媽的…
God, it's fucking freezing out there!
我的天啊 -天啊,外面冷死了
God, yeah. - Vicodin. Where's the Vicodin?
天啊,是的. - 止痛藥,止痛藥在哪?
Here.
這里
Fucking chick's married, man. - What?
那個混蛋妞結婚了,兄弟 - 什么?
Her husband works the night shift, and he comes home and catches me on the floor with my cock in his wife's ass.
她的丈夫值夜班.回到家 抓到我和他太太在翻云覆雨
Oh, Jesus Christ. Jesus. Jack! And you walked all the way from Solvang?
我的老天爺,杰克.你是從丹麥村走回來的?
No, ran. Twisted my ankle too.
用跑的,還扭傷了腳踝
That's five klicks, Jack.
那應該有五公里吧,杰克
Fuckin'-A right, it's five klicks. At one point I had to cut through an ostrich farm.
真的是五公里 我還一度穿越鴕鳥牧場呢
Those fuckers are mean.
那些混蛋好壞
We gotta go back. - What?
我們得回去. - 什么?
We gotta go back. I left my wallet.Credit cards, cash, my fucking I.D.Everything. We gotta go back.
我們得回去,我把皮夾留在那了.信用卡、現金、我的證件 我們得回去
Big deal. It's fine.Don't worry about it. We'll call now and we'll cancel your cards.
不是大事,不用擔心 打電話就能把卡片取消
No, Miles, you don't understand. The wedding rings. The wedding rings are in my wallet.
不,你不懂結婚戒指,結婚戒指在我的皮夾里
Fine, they're in your wallet, and you left your wallet in some bar, okay?
沒關系,你不小心掉在酒吧里了
Christine will understand. - She had to order them special.
克莉絲汀會了解的. - 不,那是她特別訂制的
It took her forever to find 'em. They've got this design of dolphins and our names engraved in Sanskrit.
她找了好久.上面有海豚的設計圖案 還刻著我們的名字
We gotta go back, man. Christine will fucking crucify me, Miles.
我們需要回去 克莉絲汀會把我釘上十字架
No way, no way, no way. - Please. Please!
不可能… - 拜托!
Forget it. Your wallet was stolen in some bar. It happens every day.
別想了.你的皮夾在酒吧中被偷了 常常會發生
No, we gotta go back and get my wallet, Miles. I'm telling you, those rings are irreplaceable.
我們要去取回我的皮夾,麥斯.那兩枚戒指無可取代
Look, I know I fucked up, okay? I know I fucked up.
我知道我搞砸了…
But you've gotta help me. You've gotta help me, Miles, please.! Please.!
但是你一定要幫我.你一定要幫我,麥斯
I can't lose Christine, Miles.
拜托,我不能失去克莉絲汀 麥斯
I just... I can't. I can't lose Christine.
我不能,我不能失去克莉絲汀
I know I fucked up. I know I did a bad thing, all right? And I know I'm a bad person.
我知道我搞砸了,我知道我做錯了 可以嗎?我知道我是壞人,我知道我是
I know I am. But you gotta help me! You have to help me, Miles.
但是你要幫我 你一定要幫我,麥斯
Okay? Tell me you'll help me. If I lose Christine, l-l-l...I'm nothing.
好嗎?跟我說你會幫我 如果我失去克莉絲汀…我就什么都不是了
I just have... I'm nothing. God.
我就是…我就什么都不是了