Did she tell you she was married? - Yeah.
她有跟你說她已婚嗎? - 有。
So what the fuck were you thinking?
你在想什么?
Wasn't supposed to be back till 6:00. Fucker rolls in at 5:00.
本來應該六點才回來 混蛋五點就到了
Cutting it a little close, don't you think?
時間安排得很緊湊 你不覺得嗎?
This is the block. - You sure? - Yeah.
就是這條街. - 你確定嗎? -確定
That's it. That's it. That's the one right there.
就是這里…就是那一間
Yeah? - Yeah.Okay.
是嗎? -是. 好
All right. Okay, so what's the plan?
很好.我們的計劃是什么?
Uh, the plan is you go. - Me?
計劃是你去 -我?
Cause of my ankle. Still hurts. Just go explain the situation, Miles.
因為我的腳踝還在痛.去把狀況解釋清楚,麥斯
Explain the situation. Yes. "Excuse me, sir. My friend was the one balling your wife a couple of hours ago.
把狀況解釋清楚? “抱歉,這位先生”.“我的朋友幾個鐘頭前 上了你的夫人”
"Really sorry. He seems to have left his wallet behind.
“非常抱歉,他的皮夾掉在這了”
I was wondering if I could come in and just poke around. I don't know."
“不知道能不能讓我進去找找”
Yeah, just like that. That's good. - Oh, for Christ's sake.
對,就是這樣,這樣很好 - 看在老天的份上
Oh, fuck it! I'll go. I guess I have to do everything.
管他的,我去好了 什么事都是我在做
No. Hold on.
不,等一下