Here we go. - Nice. - Thank you.
你們的. - 很好 - 謝謝
And here is your Handi Wipes. - Oh.
這是給你們的濕紙巾 - 原來是這樣
So that's what those are. For a minute I thought you were promoting safe sex.
我還以為你們在推廣 安全性行為呢
That's a good one. I'll have to remember that one.
這個笑話不錯,我會記下來的
I'll be right back with your corn bread. - All righty.
我等一下會把玉米面包拿來. - 好的
Bet you that chick's two tons of fun. You know, the grateful type?
跟你打賭跟那個小妞 一定是雙倍的歡樂.你知道,那種感恩型的
I don't know. I wouldn't know about that.
我不知道,我不會知道那些事情
Nice technique there... Cammi.
技術很好,凱咪
Thank you. All in the wrist.
謝謝,靠的是手腕的巧勁
You know, you look really familiar to me.
你看起來很眼熟
Are you from around here? - Actually, we're from San Diego. Why?
你住在附近嗎? - 事實上,我們來自圣地牙哥 怎么了?
I don't know. You just seemed really familiar to me.
我不知道,就是看起來很眼熟
Never mind. Enjoy your meal. -
沒關系,用餐愉快
Hang on. Hang on. did you ever know a Derek Sommersby?
等一下…你知道德瑞克桑莫士比嗎?
Dr. Derek Sommersby from One Life To Live?
《生命只有一次》中的 德瑞克桑莫士比醫生
Just have to imagine him with a bandage and shorter hair.
想像他貼著繃帶,留著短發
No way! No way! Oh, my gosh!That's great.! Oh, my goodness.!
不可能…我的天啊!太棒了,我的天啊
Could you tell me where the bathroom is, please?
你可以告訴我洗手間在哪里嗎?
Oh, yeah. It's right over there, right past the buffalo. Wow!
可以,就在那里 從水牛那一直走下去
Oh, my gosh. I can't believe you're sitting at my table.
我的天,我不敢相信 你坐在我服務的桌子
Listen, man, Cammi gets off in an hour, so I was thinking I'd just hang around, have a drink.
聽著,兄弟 可米再一個小時就下班了.我想要留下來喝一杯
You know, make sure she gets home safe.
確定她能安全的到家
You're joking, right? - No.
你是開玩笑的吧? - 不是
Un-fucking-believable. Can't we just go back to the motel and hang out...
難以置信. 我們不能就回旅館休息?
get up early, play nine holes of golf before we head home?
早點起床 回家之前高爾夫打個九洞
Listen, man, you're my friend.and I know you care about me.I know you disapprove, and I respect that.
聽著,兄弟.你是我的朋友 我知道你關心我.我知道你不同意 我也尊重那些
But there are some things that I have to do that you don't understand. You understand literature, movies, wine.
但是有些是我必須做的事 是你不懂的.你懂文學、電影、葡萄酒
but you don't understand my plight.
但是你不懂我的困境