I'm gonna have to have an operation, maybe even a couple of'em.
我需要動手術.也許還要動兩個
They're gonna wait for my nose to heal first, then they break it again.
他們要等我鼻子愈合.然后他們再把它弄斷
Oh, Christ. Good thing you have a voice-over career.
我的天啊.還好你有配音的工作
It's gonna fuck that up too. I oughta sue her ass.
這也會影響到.我應該告死她
The only reason I won't is to protect Christine.
我唯一不這樣做的理由 是保護克莉絲汀
That's thoughtful. - Yeah.
你真體貼 - 是.
How did Stephanie know it was on Saturday? We didn't get into that with Gary.
史黛芬妮怎么知道是星期六?我們沒有跟蓋瑞
Huh. That's... Yeah, let me think.
是,讓我想想
You sure you didn't say anything to Maya? - Yes, I'm sure I'm sure.
你確定什么都沒跟犸雅說嗎? - 是的,我確定…
And just what are you implying, Jack?
你是在暗示什么?杰克
What is Maya going to think of me now, just for associating with you?
現在犸雅會把我當成什么樣的人 就因為我認識你
I don't know. Sure seems fishy. - Well.
我不知道,感覺很可疑 - 是
What's this look like to you?
這傷看起來像是哪里來的
Uh, it looks like you were in a bad car accident.
像是你發生了個車禍
I'm hungry.
我勝子餓了