You wanna let me drive? - No, it's all right. I got it.
要讓我來開嗎? - 不,沒關系,我來開
Hey, you know, you oughta invite Maya to the wedding.
你應該邀請犸雅一起去我的婚禮
Somehow I think inviting Maya to the wedding is not the right move at this juncture.
我想在這個時候要請犸雅去婚禮.也許不太適合
I don't know. In fact, after all of your shenanigans.it's gonna be hard for me to ever go to The Hitching Post again.
事實上,在你這樣胡鬧之后.我可能連去驛站餐館都很困難了。
You know, there was a nice way to respond to that.
你的反應可以和善一點
Come on. Let me drive. - No, I got it. You should rest.
拜托,讓我開車 -我來就好,你該休息
You know what? I feel like driving. - Okay.
你知道嗎?我想開車. - 好吧
Uh... hey, put on your seat belt, okay?
系上你的安全帶,好嗎?
I was just about to. What's the problem?
我正要系,有問題嗎?
Just want to remind you to be safe.
我只想提醒你安全第一.
We missed the entrance.What are you doing, Jack? Hey, hey, hey, hey! Whoa, whoa, whoa!
杰克,我們錯過出口了.你在做什么?杰克.
Hang on. - What the hell are you doing? Jack!
抓緊點 - 你在做什么?杰克
What the fuck!
搞什么鬼?
You said it looked like an accident. - What the fuck!
你說這像車禍意外 -什么鬼
I'll pay for it.
我會賠的 -老天爺
Jesus. Christ, Jack! Oh, for Ch... Look at this!
天啊,杰克.看看這個
I don't know. Doesn't look like anyone was injured in this one.
我不知道 這次意外看起來不像有人受傷
No. No.
不…
Watch your head. - Yeah.
小心頭
Boy, you broke a couple of'em, you know.
你弄破了幾瓶
Whatever. Sorry. - No, no, no. It's not "whatever." You fuckin' derelict.
隨便啦,對不起 -不能隨便,不負責任的家伙.你這廢物
You ready? - Just get it over with.
準備好了嗎? - 快一點吧