Mr. Dingwall.
丁沃爾老師
Yes?
什么事
I just wanted to say thank you for my "A".
我只想謝謝你給了我A
You earned it, for creativity,imagination and style. Nicely done.
你應得的,因為你表現出了創造力想象力和獨特風格,做的不錯
Thank you.
謝謝
Now pretend that bell was a fire alarm and the flames are upon us.
現在你就當那鈴聲是火警,已經火燒眉毛了,你就趕緊沖出去吧
Just one more thing.
就一句話
You know, I had this crazy idea that the reason you were being so tough on me was because you didn't like me.
你知道嗎,我有個傻不拉嘰的想法,你對我這么嚴格是不是因為你不喜歡我啊
It's crazy, right?
我想的挺傻的,對吧
Because obviously you like me, right?
因為你肯定喜歡我的,對吧
Teddy,not everyone in your life is going to like you,and the reason may have nothing to do with you.
泰迪啊你的人生中不可能遇見誰都一定會喜歡你,而原因也不一定和你自己有關
Doesn't mean you've failed.
這并不意味著你做人失敗
Just means you're human. Okay?
只是表明你是個人,懂嗎
Okay.
懂了
But, you know, you never actually said if you like me--okay.
可是你從來沒真正說過喜歡我。我走就是
Okay, if you like me, don't say a word.
好啦 要是您喜歡我 就什么也別說就行了
Goodbye.
再見
Ugh!
天殺的