Are you having fun out there, kiddo?
你在場上玩的開心嗎,孩子
Mom, can you not see the scoreboard?
老媽,難道你看不到計分板嗎
It's 44-12. We're getting creamed.
比分是44比12耶,我們輸慘了
Gabe, over here now.
蓋比,你過來一下
What?
怎么了
We never should have fired your dad.
我們根本不該炒了你爸
It was your idea.
那不是你出的主意嗎
Dude, I was hopped up on ice cream.
老兄 我當時只想吃冰淇凌而已
Well, it's too late now.
現在說不是太晚了么
Or is it?
也許還不晚
You know what you gotta do.
你知道自己該做什么了吧
What are you saying?
你是什么意思
I'm saying it's time to hike up your skirt and fire your mom.
我是說該是時候卷起裙角去炒了你老媽了
Hey, mom, we need to talk.
媽媽呀,我們得談談
Sure. What's on your mind, honey?
當然可以了,你想說什么呢, 寶貝
These things are never easy.
這種事一向很難開口
You're firing me, aren't you?
你要炒了我,對吧
Yep.
對
Well, at least one of us is undefeated.
也行,至少我們其中有一個人不會嘗到失敗的滋味
Good luck, losers.
祝你們好運了,輸家們
Hey, dad, old pal, what's goin' on?
嘿,爸爸 ,老伙計,還好嗎
Let me guess--
我來猜一下哈
coach "fun" didn't work out,so now you're crawling back to dad.
快樂教練不再管用了,所以你爬回來找你爹
Well, you know what? Maybe I've moved on.
那么你知道不 也許我已經看開不想管了
Fine. I'll go ask Nick's dad.
行啊,我去問尼克的爸爸好了
No no no. I'll do it. I'll do it.
別別別,我來做,我會做
Guys, men, come on, gather round.
男人們,兄弟們,過來吧,圍成圈
Listen up. All right.
現在聽好了
We're gonna pull together.We're gonna play as a team.
我們要團結起來擰成繩,我們要真正像一個團隊那樣去打比賽
And we're gonna give it our all.
我們要付出所有努力
And then we'll win?
那樣就能贏了嗎
Not a chance.
想得美
But here's what we can do--we can go out there and we can lose with dignity.
不過至少我們可以上場好好打比賽,雖敗猶榮
Lose with dignity! Lose with dignity!
雖敗猶榮 雖敗猶榮
Yeah!
耶
Hey, guys,come on back. It's only halftime.
喂,伙計們,都回來,現在才半場呀