Hey, mom. Hey, dad.
爸媽 我回來了
Hey, how was story time at the library?
回來啦,圖書館的故事會好玩嗎
It was okay. We read "Everybody Poops."
還好啦,我們讀了《大家一起來便便》那本書
The title kind of gives away the ending.
基本上書名就已經把故事結尾給劇透了
Did Charlie have fun?
小查莉玩的高興嗎
I don't know. We didn't sit together.
我不知道。我沒和她坐在一起
Anyway, I'm gonna be taking off again soon.
還有我馬上又得出門
Going out with the moms again?
又要和師奶們一起出去逛哦
No no, I'm done with that.
不是的,我對那個已經膩了
I'm glad you're over it.
幸好你還有膩的一天
Me too.What was I thinking?
我也覺得,也不知我當時怎么想的
What do I have in common with a bunch of women in their 30s?
我和那堆三十多歲的女人能有什么好聊的啊
Mom, dad, this is Marge,the story lady from the library.
老爸老媽,這位是瑪姬,是圖書館的故事奶奶
We're going to tea.
我們要一起去喝茶