Hey!Shouldn't someone go tell Charlie to shut up?
喂, 你們總該有人去叫查莉閉嘴吧
You know what? You give it a shot.
我看還是你再去試試吧
We've been trying all night long.
我們都哄了她一晚上了
And by "We" He means me.
說到我們,他指的只有我自己而已
Come on, I got up that one time.
誰說的 我也起來了一次的
And when you flushed, you woke her up.
你起來沖廁所 又把她吵醒了
But why is she so fussy?
可這孩子為啥這么鬧心啊
We can't find her blankie. And we've looked everywhere.
我們找不到她的小毯子了,到處都找過了就是沒有
Oh, that's ridiculous.She shouldn't need something to help her sleep.
哎呀,真是可笑,她也不能總是要抱個東西才能睡著吧
What about your stuffed monkey?
你不也有個絨毛猴子么
Coco's different.
小可可是不一樣的
Guys, what a horrible way to spend your anniversary.
爸媽 這樣過你們的周年慶也太磕磣了
We should really get out of the house.
你們要準備出門了
Ow. What are you doing?
哎喲,你干嘛打我呢
Oh.Mom and dad, on your anniversary I'm taking you to lunch and a movie,My treat.
哦對了爸爸媽媽 在你們的周年紀念日這一天,我要帶你們去外面下館子還有看電影。算我招待你們
Oh, dad, bring your wallet.
哦,老爸,別忘了帶錢包
You don't know what "My treat" Means, do you?
兒子你不明白“招待”那個詞是什么意思吧
Okay, we'd love to go to a movie, kids,But not when Charlie's so upset.
好了 孩子們 我們是很想去看電影,但也不能在查莉這么煩心的時候
I'll find Charlie's blankie and take care of her.
我會找到查莉的小毯子,照顧好她的
Now you two go out and enjoy some alone time.
現在你們倆就出去好好享受一下獨處時光吧
On your anniversary.With Gabe.
在你們的周年紀念日這天,還要帶著蓋比