Gabe, honey,Is there something you would like to say to your father?
蓋比親愛的,你是不是有話要跟爸爸講啊
Yeah.
是呀
Dad, I'm gonna need the whistle.
爸,那哨子我們要用
Hey, ange. What are you doing here?
哎呀,安吉,你怎么來了
It's girls' night out.
今天是女友出游夜呀
Oh, you're kidding. Tonight's not good for me.
哎呀,你開玩笑的吧。今晚我真的不方便去
Actually, I'm here to pick up p.J.
其實我是來接PJ的
What's up, girlfriend?
喲,還好嗎,女同胞
Ooh ooh!
唔啦啦 唔啦啦
Are you going out with the moms?
你跟那些師奶們出去玩嗎
Yeah, gonna have some appetizers,maybe do a little karaoke, just let our hair down.
對呀,去吃些小菜也可能唱唱卡拉OK什么的,盡量放松一下
Actually, Jeannie rented a chick flick,so we're gonna hang at her place.
其實,珍妮還借了言情片的碟子,所以我們決定去她家玩
A chick flick?
言情片
I'm good to go.
我一定要去看
Don't wait up.
晚上別等我了
Okay, that's just weird.
暈,這可真磣的慌
No, what's weird is that I coach those kids for half a season and--
才怪 真讓人磕磣的是我都給那些孩子當了一季半教練了
Oh, let it go, Bob.
得了,看開點吧,老公