Hey, there's my winner.
喲 這不是我的小贏家嘛
Hey, dad.
老爸好
Congratulations.
祝賀啊
I mean, obviously a fluke, right,happening when your mom was coaching?
我是說,雖然是個狗屎運,對吧?正好是你媽媽當教練的時候贏球了
But you know what? I think we can build on this.
不過你懂吧 我們應該可以在此基礎上再接再厲
Yeah yeah. Dad, we need to talk.
是啊是啊 老爸 我們需要談談
What about?
聊什么呢
Have a seat.
先坐吧
Okay.
行啊
What's up?
到底啥事
These things are never easy.
這種事從來都不好開口
What things?
哪種事啊
Look, the team talked things over and we think it's in everyone's best interest
聽著,全隊開了個討論會,我們認為這樣對所有人都最有利
if we make some changes involving the coaching staff.
就是說我們若在教練人員上做一些調整
The coaching staff? I'm the coaching staff.
教練人員,我不就是嘛
Yeah.
現在是啊
Oh, wait a minute.
喂 等一下
Are you firing me?
你是來炒我魷魚的么
After everything I've done for this team?
也不想想我為球隊付出了多少心血
We wish you the best.
我們衷心祝福你萬事如意
Oh, come on.
喂,得了吧
Oh, come on.
喂,不可能吧
Hey, give me another chance.I can turn this thing around.
喂 再給我個機會吧,我可以扭轉局面的
I think we're done here.
我覺得已經沒必要再談了
Oh, dad,would you send mom in? I have some good news for her.
哦,老爸,你能把媽媽叫進來嗎 我有些好消息要告訴她